Monday, May 4, 2009

My 2009 Summer Movie List

The Watchmen (March 6)
Yet to see. I'll wait for the DVD rip. =)


X-Men Origins: Wolverine (May 1)
Rotten Tomatoes gave it a bad score. I had high expectations for this. Guess I'll have to wait for the DVD rip.


Star Trek (May 8)
YES!!!


Angels and Demons (May 15)
The first one was good so I'll give the 2nd film a chance.


Terminator Salvation (May 22)
This is a must see for me. Cyberdyne Systems! I heard there could be a small clip of the governator.


Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
(June 26)
The first one sucked ass but I'll guess I'll watch it because of the branding and franchise.


Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (July 1)
It must be good since it's scheduled to release on the HUGE weekend. Only very good movies get the Canada Day and Independence day weekend release slot.


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
(July 17)
NO. I haven't seen any Harry Potter films.. and don't plan to start.


G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra (August 7)
Yo Joe!

No comments:

by Mr. Ed