Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

TNA Parade. The one day a year where women can wear whatever they choose and be understood as a 'festive' participant. From school girl to Playboy bunny, its all a big excuse to dress up/down. No complaints here.

There's a lot of hype this year with having Halloween on a Friday. Too many activities at once. Night clubs were cutting guest list as early as 10pm and the average cover was $15. Not as ridiculous as New Year's Eve, but second.

Last year, I attempted to hit a club but after 45 minutes of waiting in line outside in the cold, I gave up. I felt sorry for those girls waiting in the same line wearing skimpy 'costume' outfits without a jacket.



Anyways...
I ended up carving a pumpkin with Cindy and handing out candies. Only less than 10 children showed up. I think my neighborhood is getting old. After that, I watched The Mummy Returns and played Guitar Hero: World Tour on Halloween night. Best time ever. (I still suck at drums).


Here's what I did at work on the Halloween Friday.

From Scotiabank - Work

No comments:

by Mr. Ed