Sunday, October 19, 2008

Parking Ticket #2

I drove down to Maddy's last night for a round of drinks with Tal and Julian. They were flying out the next morning to work in the US-of A. Moving right along, I drove to Maddy's two years ago and got a ticket for parking on Madison Avenue after midnight. Those lame parking enforcement agents issued my ticket at 12:18am! A $30 fine.

This time, I was proactive and decided to move the car at ~11pm. I walked down to my car and there it was, another ticket. I checked the ticket and the street signs. Apparently they changed from two years ago. Parking is not permitted unless by permit after 10pm! Another $30 fine.

I've only been to Maddy's 3 times. Of those times, I drove twice and got a parking ticket twice.

Now from the advise from my legal council (Cindy, Brigitte), I have decided to challenge this in court in hopes that a court date will not be set and the ticket thrown.

No comments:

by Mr. Ed